Mile End Appetizing Platter
Appetizing is a traditionally New York Jewish food tradition and, in its simplest form, means “foods you eat with bagels.” It’s a tradition dating back generations and while dedicated appetizing stores may be hard to find today, Mile End keeps the tradition alive with this platter.
Each Mile Appetizing Platter serves between 6-10 people and includes:
- 1/2 lb of Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 lb of Whitefish Salad
- 1/2 lb of Spicy Tuna Salad
- 1/2 lb of Egg Salad
- 1/2 lb of Cream Cheese
- Assorted House Pickles
- 1 Dozen (12) Black Seed Bagels
Instructions / Storage
All salads and cream cheese should be placed in the fridge immediately upon receipt.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.